As a Management Associate Intern, you will directly support the senior management in strategic and operational tasks. After only a short time, you will be included in project responsibility and quickly gain a feel for our strategy and our business model.
- You support our senior management from the beginning in projects and drive their realization independently after a training period.
- You are interested in analysis, evaluation and optimization of processes while supporting the prioritization and organization of our operational and strategic topics with the help of your agile working method.
- You are able to structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them.
- You work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act while establishing trust-based relationships.
- You synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both, qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You conscientiously contribute your know-how in the area of agility, business intelligence and data science to the analysis of data and derive from this both strategic and operational decision templates and recommendations for action.
- In day-to-day business, you support the preparation of management presentations and the preparation and follow-up of management meetings.
- Develop your own leadership style, leveraging your passions, strengths and personal values.